Mr. Goodman has gained extensive experience in the Goodman Law Center’s main practice areas. Here is a sampling of the firm’s experience.
Patent / Trademark Law
- Drafting and prosecuting several United States patent applications including issued patents.
- Completed several patent searches and patentability opinions, and infringement analysis.
- Acquired United States Federal Trademark Registrations for many clients.
- Member of negotiation team on several intellectual property license negotiations and dispute resolutions.
Debt Relief /Bankruptcy Law
- Saved several client’s homes through successful negotiation of Loan Modifications
- Represented numerous debtors in Chapter 7 case through discharge
- Represented several clients through the Nevada Foreclosure Mediation Program
- Represented several clients in litigating wrongful foreclosure matters
- Representing several clients in “Adversary Proceedings”, which is a lawsuit within the bankruptcy case
- Represented many clients through Divorce
- Custody Disputes
- Completed a guardianship
- Name change petition
General / Business Law
- Coordinated the due diligence required for a prospective acquisition or partnership, Managing employees and outside counsel and reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Formed a Nevada non-profit corporation and completed an application for tax-exempt status for this entity.
- Negotiated several dental practice sales
- Analyzed and litigated numerous contracts
- Negotiated professional employee contracts and independent contractor agreements